Next Auction: NOVEMBER 23, 2013. Consign now!
- MAC Auctions is a full-service industrial-strength auction company that specializes in the marketing and sale of real estate, agricultural and construction equipment, trucks and trailers, including transportation, mechanical repairs and equipment reconditioning. We also provide efficient, effortless portable auctioneering services to our customers who require complete liquidation auctions at their site. Our knowledgeable, highly experienced staff has combined over 75 years in the auction business. This high level of expertise ensures that we will provide you with a premier level of customer service that, simply stated, is unique to the auctioneering business. Our experience matters, and so does yours. Whether you have one item or one hundred, every consignor is important to us, and we pride ourselves on giving the same superior service to all of our consignors--large or small.
Since the 2010 opening of our facility in Larchwood, Iowa, we are able to accommodate just about any auction request. We are centrally located in the tri-state area (South Dakota, Iowa and Minnesota) and we obtain the ability to host and market both large and small scale auctions effectively and efficiently. At all of our auctions, we’ve implemented computerized registration, clerking and checkout to help streamline the process and make your time with us even more enjoyable. At equipment auctions, we present the equipment to the prospective buyers via a live drive-through auction. As the inventory rolls past the crowd, the buyers get to see and hear the equipment operate; an experience that benefits both the buyer as well as the seller. Later this year, MAC will have an on-site mechanic in Richarz Repair, and we will be able to pre-condition auction equipment to ensure that the seller presents the best product possible, and that the buyer receives equipment that has recently been reviewed by a top-notch mechanic.
It’s not about keeping up with the Jonses anymore...if you want to compete these days, it’s about keeping up with the Jetsons. We invest heavily and embrace technological advances that enhance our customers buying and selling options. We are on the cutting edge of the auction industry, and are always looking for new ways to attract buyers to the auction as well as achieve the maximum sales price for the consignor. With our heavy internet presence, we bring the world to our doorstep, taking advantage of our clients’ needs to sell and purchase online. Our web site enables you to peruse our auction inventory, consign equipment and real estate, view historical auction data and pre-register to bid at our live online auction. We have recently obtained and now utilize our own MAC Auctionsbranded bidding software application that makes bidding online with us easier than ever before. We regularly correspond with our clients who prefer internet communication and send thousands of emails to interested buyers with a complete listing of our inventory.
- Saturday Auctions
- Liquidation and Appraisals
- Comprehensive Seller Services
- Targeted Marketing
- Complete Buyer Services
- Appraisals and Estimating
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Transportation Assistance
- All Services
1688 Highway 9 Larchwood, IA 51241
We don't claim to be perfect, but we strive to make your experience with us as close to perfect as possible!
The team at MAC Auctions has a total combined experience of over 75 years in the agricultural and auctioneering industries. We pride ourselves in our knowledge of the business as well as our honesty, integrity and professionalism when it comes to getting the job done.
We know what's important: knowledge gained from experience, stellar customer service and customer satisfaction derived from getting the job done right the first time.
Craig, Just a note to say thanks for the great service we received form your auction. As the President of Meadow Acres Golf Course, we needed help to sell our old fleet of golf carts since we were replacing with new. We had checked with several auction services. We liked the attitude and the service we received from your company. The auction results proved our assumptions to be true; we got the best using your company. So thanks for all the help and the great price you were able to get for each of our 40 golf carts you sold at your fall auction.Jeff Gallagher All Stories